How to participate:
1. Sign up on www.ies-houston.com and fill out all the information and make payment.
2. You will receive a packet with details and rules to host the spelling bee at institute level.
3. Give out the words and prepare your students for the competition.
4. Your winner will win a trip (not including airfare) to Houston for the final.
5. A teacher will be allowed to go (not included) to accompany and guide the student in the final round.
6. There will be two days of competition held at Rice University, and an excursion.
7. The winner will win a trip to New York (airfare & stay)